Areas of interest
Aroha Kaikorai Valley seeks to care for our valley
Take a look around our amazing Kaikorai Valley and see what you can find. The different elements of our ecosystem are woven together, and the health of each part contributes to the health of the whole - including the people living here.
- Water - the awa that flows down the heart of the valley
- Plants - plantings of native and introduced species are important to the health of the valley
- Predators - control of pest species is vital to help our native wildlife thrive and restore balance
- Birds - as we improve their habitat and protect them from predators, our birdlife start to thrive
- Parks and Walks - explore the greenspaces of the valley yourself